Santa Claus Visit – Atlanta and Surrounding areas
Please be sure that Santa’s chair is not placed in front of a lit fireplace or other hot areas. Consider having a fan on in the area where Santa will be placed.
- Please have a parking spot available for Santa. It should be nearby but not in view of the guests. A couple of trash cans placed in a parking spot is usually enough.
- Santa will need a sturdy chair without arms. A straight backed dining chair will work fine. Leave a bit of room behind the chair for family photos if possible.
- Make sure that your cameras are charged and ready to go. Try to avoid “back lit” background areas for your pictures such as a window (during the day) or a plain white wall. these backgrounds will cause your camera or cell phone to give poor results. A Christmas Tree makes for a pretty background.
- If you have gifts to be passed out be sure that they have labels that are easy to read. Santa REALLY appreciates a helper that can call out the names! All of the gifts should be able to fit into a 32 gallon trash bag and easily caried by Santa. If there are more presents than bag, Santa may be able to provide an additional bag for a helper to carry.
- Make sure that all of your guests have arrived before Santa makes his entrance. Santa will contact you 5-10 minutes prior to his arrival.
- Santa quit smoking his pipe many years ago and would prefer to not be around smoke as it makes his suit smell and Mrs. Claus does not appreciate the smell.
- If payment is due please place it inside of a Christmas card or a “Letter to Santa” and hand it to Santa at the end of his visit stating “This is something that we would like you to have.”
For Large Family Business Parties and Special Events:
- Depending on how long the visit is, Santa will need hourly breaks. Probably 10 minutes for every 1 hour sitting. Please predetermine a quiet place where Santa can change out of his heavy coat, possibly some cool water and a restroom away from the public.
- Have a helper, someone assigned to control the line and crowd.
- Santa’s helper should check the children’s hands and faces for sticky or messy areas. Have some wipes to help with this task.
For more information about Santa Curt’s availability call
or click here to fill in the form on the Contact Page
Santa Curt is real bearded Atlanta Santa for hire and is available for Holiday Events in Metro Atlanta, North Georgia, Middle Georgia, South Georgia and Upstate South Carolina – Alpharetta, Roswell, Milton, Duluth, Buckhead, Cumming, Brookhaven, Johns Creek, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Canton, Woodstock, Buford, Gainesville, Sugar Hill – Will also travel nationally or internationally if travel and lodging are provided.